Dear Table Vendors:
“The Power of Girlhood 3.0: One Nation Under Girlhood invites you out to a fun-filled afternoon of poetry, music, exhibits and hands-on activities will be held on Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 12 - 4 p.m. at Southfield Public Library. We are excited to offer several vendor tables to organizations geared toward the enrichment of our girls, as well as businesses related to education, health, wellness and beauty.
We are inviting girls and women from the Detroit metro area, Ann Arbor and Lansing and expect to fill our auditorium which seats up to 300 people. Tables are limited and vendor table reservations will be based on a first-come, first-serve basis. The cost for each vendor table is $30 (before May 23) and $50.00 after that date.
Your table sponsorship will include:
- A 6’ x 18” table for your display and information
- Branding opportunities —
- (1) your logo on the auditorium screen and all promotional materials and signs, and
- (2) business card size ads in program booklet. (Logos, ad copy and images due by May 29)
- Your business logo and link listed on The Power of Girlhood website
- Opportunity to distribute printed materials and promotional items and light refreshments
To secure your vendor table, e-mail your name, address, web address and daytime phone number to email@example.com.